Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Coming to a town near you!



"On the road again..."
 - this song is playing over & over in my head  as I pack up the car & get ready to hit the road again...

After a FANTASTIC evening in DOKKA last night... with 50 guests.. and a WHOLE ' lotta energy..
I am packing the car & heading to LARVIK this evening... for a Personal Make Up Evening...

- during a personal make up evening... we help our guests pick the best products for their skin
 & correct colors in make up.
in addition... we give you the tips & tricks you need to look your best every day...
-sounds like fun -no?

tomorrow... I will be in OSLO for the next 4 days...
Monday October 1st... I will be with one of my FAVORITE District Managers...Helene in
KRISTIANSAND..

As you all know ORIFLAME  will once again be supporting
Breast Cancer Awarness Month..
with our FANTASTIC "Rosa Sløyfe pakke"...

if you are in our around Kristiansand on Oct. 1st ... Helelen & I hope you will come by & see us!

Tuesday  2 Oct. I will doing a make up evening in Porsgrunn..

from now until Christmas I will be zig zagging all around Southern Norway...
(one of the best parts of my job is all of the events & the new people I meet!)

I will be posting a calender of my events & activities in the upcoming months...
Our events are always open... the more the merrier!
if you need more information.. feel free to contact me! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pic! Love the blog....may be I'll become slightly more fashionable now ;) Do a tutorial on eye makeup!!!!!

    ReplyDelete