Thursday, September 20, 2012

Make Up tip.. ALL about the BROW

Anyone who knows me... knows I am a FREAK when it comes to eyebrows....
they are SO important when it comes to putting your face on..
Your eyebrows are the FRAME to the rest of your face.

To keep your eyebrows in shape, apply brow gel after you’ve used the brow kit to define your brows. For longer-lasting results, apply the gel in the opposite direction, from back to front. Then brush front to back.

Giordani Gold Sculpting Brow Gel
Code:19297
Oriflame Beauty Eyebrow Kit
Code:21241

OK ladies... I am off to fix my eyebrows... and get ready for a premier this evening...
Oriflame Norway's front figure...  Erlend Elias is premiering his TV show this evening...
Should be a very INTERESTING event... 
another fun aspect of my job... :-) 

1 comment:

  1. i so need to fix my brows--i had them waxed a while back but they burnt me---mine are very thin and the ones i have or too long and or gray---anything you can tell me to help would be great---i need all of the info from the beginning haha :)

    ReplyDelete